Using xproc with saxon 6.5/chunked html docbook xsls

From: David Cramer <david@thingbag.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:33:46 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I'm playing with calabash and xproc to evaluate it for a general upgrade
of our DocBook tool chain which currently abuses Ant to glue our various
xslt steps and other contortions together. I can't tell if it's possible
to use xproc with Saxon 6.5 and use saxon:output to generate a number of
output files (i.e to use it to produce chunked html with the DocBook
xsls, which currently require Saxon 6.5). If so, is there an example of
how to do this? I haven't found any information on controlling what xslt
processor is used for a particular xslt step and have found only a few
places mentioning xslt 2.0's xsl:result-document with xproc. I tend to
do better with examples than working straight from the spec :-)

Thanks,
David