Re: Using full paths in Calabash p:store

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:48:45 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"HILLMAN, Tomos" <tomos.hillman@oup.com> writes:

> Is this an issue in how Calabash treats windows URIs, or is there a
> way I should be escaping URIs with spaces in them?

Good question. <delete>random rant about spaces in filenames and URIs</delete>

I don't see an easy way to encode the spaces without encoding the slashes.

Perhaps XML Calabash should be more forgiving in this case...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Faith makes many of the mountains which
http://nwalsh.com/            | it has to remove.--W. R. Inge