Re: EXProc - editorial: use different prefixes for File Utils and XPath functions

On 22 April 2010 09:36, ? wrote:

> I noticed that the specifications at EXProc.org use the same namespace
> prefix for the File Utils steps and the XPath extension functions: "pxf"

> I think that for reducing the confusion of the readers/users, it would
> be better to use a different prefix for either the File Utils stuff or
> the XPath extension functions.

  Well, that's a tricky one.  If we get too much different namespaces,
people will just be confused.  If we do not have enough, things will
be less maintainable.  Personally, I think it is better to have too
less than too much, but that's just my own point of view.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/