Re: Missing something basic . . ?

Hi,

I was having trouble with the unzip function as well.

I have an xproc process not using zip loading html files via the
unparsed-text function in xslt to convert the html file into xml to process
further. I don't want to use tag-soup or tidy to clean the html to xml and
rather analyze the html content and create my own interpretation of an xml
representation of the data.

I wanted to then use ziped html files to save space although I wasn't able
tot get it working.

I was thinking that I would be able to unzip the HTML and do something
similar to the unparsed-text($input_uri, 'UTF-8') function to get the data
into xml without using the tag soup/tidy.

Is there a means to do that in xproc?

Regards
Alex

--