Re: EXProc step proposal: message

+1. A "message" step would definitely be a nice addition to EXProc.

What about replacing the stderr/stdout options by a "level" option
using an established enumeration (like the ones used in logging
tools): DEBUG, INFO, WARNING, ERROR ?

The processor could then be configured to output the messages to
stderr or stdout or any other channel depending on the message level...

BR,
Romain.