EXProc proposed steps - some questions

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 03:39:50 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi all/Norm,

I am currently implementing the EXProc extensions in Calumet and I have
a couple of questions about the following steps:

pxf:copy
- What is the behavior of the step if the source is a directory?
- If copying of directories is supported, shouldn't the step have the
"recursive" option (similar to pxf:delete)?
- Does pxf:copy create missing directories in the target path, similar
to pxf:mkdir (I assume no, but I just want to check)

pxf:touch
- The documentation says that the step creates the file if it does not
exist, but at the same time, it says that err:FU0001 is thrown if the
file named in href does not exist.
- Does the step create intermediate missing directories?

Thanks,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman