p:http-request and requests/responses with no content type information

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 04:42:42 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just to check: if the HTTP response comes with no content type
information, am I correct that the result of the p:http-request step
should look something like this?

<c:body content-type="" encoding="base64">[base64-encoded data]</c:body>
(empty content-type attribute, data base64 encoded)

This case does not seem to be handled in the spec explicitly, but
following all the response processing rules, I think this is what the
expected result should be.

Similar question I have is about making a request using a c:body with an
empty content-type attribute. Does it result in no Content-Type header
being set on the HTTP request, or in an empty Content-Type header value?

Thanks,
Vojtech