RE: Passing a URL to p:document as a variable?

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 04:15:04 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Tomos,

This is not possible, p:document does not support dynamic values for the
href attribute. You have to use the p:load step instead:

The disadvantage of the p:load step is that you can't use it in the
default input port bindings. So instead of using a default binding like
you do in your example, your pipeline will have to start with the p:load
step.

Regards,
Vojtech

> There doesn't appear to be any way to pass a variable to p:document -
I was
> expecting to be allowed to do something like this:

> Any recommendations as to what I should be doing instead?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Tom
>
> Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer
>
> This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its
contents to
> anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose
only. OUP
> does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or
> opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If
this email has
> come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments.
Please note that