Re: XML Calabash V0.9.20 released

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:32:56 +0100
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 6 April 2010 11:51, Norman Walsh wrote:

> This morning I published XML Calabash V0.9.20:

  Good news!

>  * Removed trailing slash from the output of the cwd() extension
>    function.

  I didn't look in details regarding this, but that sounds rather
weird to me.  If I am right, URIs are considered to be directories iff
they have a trailing slash.  E.g. you get a different result when you
try to resolve a relative URI against a URI with or without a trailing
slash.

http://www.fgeorges.org/