Calabash: several schema docs with Xerces

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:06:09 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

  I am surprised to see the following piece of code in the method

    XdmNode schemaNode = schemaDocuments.get(0);
    InputSource is = S9apiUtils.xdmToInputSource(runtime, schemaNode);
    Schema schema = factory.newSchema(new SAXSource(is));

  It seems only the first schema document is actually used.  Why
not use the method SchemaFactory.newSchema(Source[]) instead of
SchemaFactory.newSchema(Source)?  Did I miss something?