Re: Calabash uses an MSV class?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:26:51 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   The Calabash install doc <http://xmlcalabash.com/docs/> says:
>
>     Previous versions of XML Calabash relied on ISO RELAX and Sun's
>     Multi-Schema Validator
>
> and MSV does not appear anywhere in the doc.  But ValidateWithRNG
> still has a reference to an MSV class (if I am right) in run():
>
>     new com.sun.msv.verifier.jarv.TheFactoryImpl()

Hmm. Interesting. I thought I'd pulled that out. XML Calabash is on
pieces on the floor right now as I try to grok the upgrade to
Saxon 9.2. As soon as it builds again...I'll look into this :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe to
http://nwalsh.com/            | the pitcher. The pitcher fell on the