RE: Calabash: main driver extensibility

I agree - spent a little while trying to integrate Calabash into our
processing framework by doing just what Florent is proposing.  I got
sidetracked before any useful result, but count this as another vote for
modularizing the runtime API so it can be invoked as a library module.  On
the other hand, if you're lazy enough, you might get a patch from him (or
me), though - you never know :)

-Mike