A difficult tedious bug. . .

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:00:00 +0000
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
The attached pipeline fails in Calabash without the three

lines on the three branches of the p:choose in the ts:runTestGroup
step.  But these should not be necessary, should they?  All three
branches end with steps which are known to produce sequences.

I have tried and failed to reproduce this with a simpler pipeline :-(

Just for the record -- will try again when the Saxon 9.2 version of
Calabash is released.

ht

                         Half-time member of W3C Team
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk