RE: re p:filter-002

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:56:14 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
> I know the intent of the test, the question is 'where are the words'
> that say its ok to output an empty sequence (either in p:filter or
> p:input) if a select doesn't select anything.

Hm. I would say the "words" are in the declaration of p:filter: the
"result" output port is declared as sequence="true" which implies that
it can not only produce more than one document, but also zero. I guess
we could add some prose to p:filter to make this more explicit if you
think it is necessary.

Vojtech