Re: How to pass a boolean value true or false using with-param when the required param type is xs:boolean;

I was just going to mention to mention that XProc parameters are limited to
strings.  There's a Calabash option that changes that, as mentioned here:
http://norman.walsh.name/2009/06/23/notXProc
I got your case to run with the "-X general-values" command-line flag.
-Leif