RE: Fileutils

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 07:48:02 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>

> Here's a revised attempt at a fileutils package based on comments from
> the last attempt. I still haven't addressed the notion of making
> delete, copy, move apply to directories. I may have missed other
> comments as well, apologies.

I really like how the library is shaping up. The nice thing for me is
that the openness to other URI schemes makes it possible to add support
for xDB libraries/documents/blobs in our implementation. Right now, we
have custom xDB-specific steps (create-library, delete, ...) for this
purpose, but I think that most of these steps would translate nicely to
the fileutils ones.

Regards,
Vojtech