Re: Tracking dependencies and modification dates

From: mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 08:59:13 +0200
To: lists@chiborg.oib.com
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org
Probably you should have a look at p:directory-list

Event if no date attribute are specified it is clearly stated in the spec that

[[
Any attributes other than name on c:file, c:directory, or c:other are
implementation-defined.
]]

So it seems obvious to me that many implementation will give timestamp
and ACL info in some implementation defined attributes

Xmlizer