Re: Calabash error with p:unwrap? Unwrapping the input's root element doesn't generate an error

"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
> In my interpretation, the sentence: "This step produces a single
> document; if the document element is unwrapped, the result might not be
> well-formed XML." means that dynamic err:XD0001 should be raised if non
> well-formed XMl is produced. That is, at least, what our implementation
> does.

I believe that's correct. If Calabash doesn't detect the case where
you've unwrapped the document element and actually produced a
not-well-formed document, that's a bug.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | More imagination would indeed be a mere
http://nwalsh.com/            | trifling; only no imagination is