Re: Immediate Market Needs for XProc

I've been working on an XProc GUI using WireIt [1].

Is the configuration management tool similiar to a version control system
(i.e. git, svn, etc)?

I was thinking it would be nice to have a central directory of XProc
libraries that encapsulate web service APIs.  Yahoo recently put a
user-contributable directory of web service wrappers up on github for use
from YQL [2].  They specify the URL and input parameters (required or
optional), but don't seem to say much about the output of the web services
(arguably much more complicated).

Maybe say, I'd want a bus arrival step (that encapsulates my transit service
api), and later on some info from that could go into a mapping step...

[1] http://javascript.neyric.com/wireit/
[2]
http://www.javarants.com/2009/02/05/yql-opens-up-3rd-party-web-service-table-definitions-to-developers/

-Leif Warner