Re: Calabash: non-primary input port erroneously connected?

Norman Walsh wrote:
> Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
>

>> Tobias Vogt <tobias_vogt_@web.de> writes:
>>
>>> Since the single input port of step type t:identity is marked primary
>>> false, I think the processor should not have connected it and should
>>> have returned an error instead. Can someone confirm my assumption?
>>>
>> That's right.
>>

> Fixed in 0.9.7, released today.

Norman,

thanks for the quick fix. My initial pipeline will now report the
expected error. Still, I get the impression, the problem is not
completely solved. In the following pipeline, I have slightly altered my
initial example by adding an inline document to p:input on "iden-step"
and connecting it to the p:input of "iden":

name="pipeline">
            <inline-doc/>

<!-- new p:inline added -->
                <inline-in-iden-step/>

<!-- new p:input added -->

    <t:identity/>

Once again, the output is:
 <inline-doc xmlns:t="test"/>

while I would have expected:
<inline-in-iden-step/>

So again it seems to me the "source" port of the inner "iden" step is
connected to the (primary) input of "pipeline", when it should be
connected to "source-port" on "iden-step".

Tobias