	From: xproc-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xproc-dev-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Leif Warner
	Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 2:05 PM
	To: xproc-dev@w3.org
	Subject: Secondary ports on pipeline need be explicitly declared
non-primary?

	I made a p:pipeline that had a secondary input port,
	called it with "calabash -i source=doc.xml -i what=elem.xml
test.xpl", and it gives me:

		Error  : Pipeline failed: err:XS0030: null  It is a
static error to specify that more than one input port is the primary.

	I try a few options, then try Example #2 in
http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/
	Same thing, same error message.
	Turns out if I put <p:input port="schemas" sequence="true"
primary="false"/>, it works.
	This is not the behaviour I expected after reading section 2.3,
and the description of implicit "source" input ports in p:pipelines...
	-Leif Warner