RE: Announce: XML Calabash 0.9.11

> Updated <p:error> to include output port.

So how does that work then?

When using Calabash 0.9.10 the following fragment would raise an
exception if the env option's value was not one of the prescribed
values:

			<error/>
				<message>The option value provided does
not match one of ('sandbox'|'int'|'test'|'stage'|'live').</message>

Error  : Pipeline failed: err:wadl:envRequirementFailed:
The option value provided does not match one of
('sandbox'|'int'|'test'|'stage'|'live').
Unknown error

However, now with Calabash 0.9.11 I get:

Error  : Pipeline failed: com.xmlcalabash.core.XProcException: No
outputs allowed.

In order to avoid the above error, I must wrap the step that raises the
exception in a try/catch. Assuming that this is the correct behaviour
then this needs to be made clear with a complete example in the
recommendation.

Regards

Philip Fennell