Re: XProc for automated decision support systems (** very cool **)

I use some kind of self-made MathML+XQueryX based "ValidationML" + set
of XSLT - something that can produce from this "ValidationML" to wide
set of standard-based things - Schematron rules, XForms, SpreadsheetML
(ODF or OOXML) with conditional formatting rules and so on