Re: Calabash safe mode? As a web service?

Hmm.  It seems Calabash 0.9.9 & 0.9.10 with the "-S" option gives the same:

> Error  : Pipeline failed: err:XD0021: null  It is a dynamic error for a
> pipeline to attempt to access a resource for which it has insufficient
> privileges or perform a step which is forbidden.

message when run as calabash -S pipe.xpl or file://pipe.xpl or
http://localhost/pipe.xpl or http://pipes.portlanddatasystems.com/pipe.xpl.
That certainly seems secure, though I was hoping that it would at least
consider me a trustworthy source of pipelines.
Should I open an issue on that?
-Leif