Re: Having problems with p:validate-with-relax-ng and Calabash

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:31:29 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@bbc.co.uk> writes:
> I get the following problem when using p:validate-with-relax-ng in a
> pipeline:
>
> [root@pal service-description]# ./bin/pipeline.sh
> -oresult=results/java-client.atom -isource=examples/uploader.wadl
> pipelines/service-description.xpl
> org/iso_relax/verifier/VerifierConfigurationException
[...]
> I have jing.jar on my class path and have also tried putting
> isorelax.jar on there too but to no avail.
>
> Any clues as to what I need to do to solve this?

I would have expected isorelax.jar to do the trick. Can you double
check that it's in your classpath?

Also make sure your isorelax.jar contains the requested class:

$ jar vtf isorelax.jar |grep VerifierConfigurationException
  1681 Wed Jan 08 11:21:44 EST 2003 org/iso_relax/verifier/VerifierConfigurationException.class

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What is familiar is what we are used
http://nwalsh.com/            | to; and what we are used to is most