Re: Fileutils

From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:07:32 +0200
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

cool, could we add a fail-on-error option which is set to true by
default on all the steps, but could be overridden if different
behavior is desired.

also any thoughts on ?

cfx:head
cfx:tail

also wondering 'out loud' if whilst we are here to investigate any
extension attributes to p:data / p:document (or p:load) to make
encoding explicit between binary/unicode/other encoding ... I know we
have content-type for p:data but I think we default to whats inside
the document to inform with p:document.

thx for all this Norman, looks great.

cheers, Jim Fuller