Re: What are the nodes that the replace step acts on?

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:44:18 +0300
To: Toman_Vojtech@emc.com
CC: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hi Vojtech,

In that case the description following the match option description also
needs to be updated?

***
Every element in the primary input matching the specified pattern is
replaced in the output is replaced by the document element of the
replacement document.
***

Is the replace step able to change a PI with another one?

Note that the above talks about the document element of the replacement
document as what will replace the matching nodes.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina