Re: What are the nodes that the replace step acts on?

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:44:18 +0300
To: Toman_Vojtech@emc.com
CC: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hi Vojtech,

In that case the description following the match option description also
needs to be updated?

Every element in the primary input matching the specified pattern is
replaced in the output is replaced by the document element of the
replacement document.

Is the replace step able to change a PI with another one?

Note that the above talks about the document element of the replacement
document as what will replace the matching nodes.

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina