RE: Calabash: Java API

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 02:58:22 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I think you will need something more generic, so that you can support
pipelines that that have multiple (or no) input/output ports or
accept/produce multiple documents.
You can have a look at our API in Calumet (Pipeline, PipelineInput,
PipelineOutput etc.); there are simple examples in the documentation
which is available here:

https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-4242

Regards,
Vojtech