Re: Calabash: Java API

From: David A. Lee <dlee@calldei.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:46:34 -0400
To: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
CC: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I just looked at how the Test Driver was called and retrofitted that in
my own code, it wasnt very hard,
but I did get a few helpful hints from Norm.

You can see the calling code xmlsh uses in the cabalash extention module
if it helps.
( it might be not be helpful as it is integrating with yet another
black-box but maybe it might help)

http://xmlsh.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xmlsh/extensions/calabash/src/org/xmlsh/calabash/xproc.java?view=markup

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com