RE: What does group-adjacent do in p:wrap?

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 10:58:36 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

The group-adjacent option contains an XPath expression that determines
whether to put adjacent matching nodes in the same wrapper element. If
the group-adjacent expression evaluates to the same value for both
nodes, they will end up in the same wrapper.

For instance, the following pipeline:

          group-adjacent="/book/@attr"
          wrapper="foo"/>

When applied to this document: