RE: Difficulty overriding parameter values

Hi Kevin,

p:with-param should work. But it looks to me that you wan to use it in
the step *declaration*, not in the step *invocation* (because of the
kind="parameter" attributes on p:input)?

If you do something like this in your pipeline:

<eb:rng-ebk>
</eb:rng-ebk>

It should work. Note that you can omit the p:pipe binding for the
parameter input port if the main pipeline has a primary parameter input
port.

Regards,
Vojtech