[closed] Re: Schematron for xproc validation

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:16:49 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:
> I think Schematron could do a good job, but listing the 'rules' could
> take a while!

Hi Dave,

The WG discussed this issue on 29 Jan but concluded that it wasn't a
work item we wanted to take up. If someone does produce a useful
Schematron schema, we'd be happy to host it or point to it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | One should always be a little
http://nwalsh.com/            | improbable.--Oscar Wilde