From: Inigo Surguy [mailto:inigo.surguy@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 February 2009 08:51
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Cc: Philip Fennell
Subject: Re: Report document generated by 'validate-with-schematron' is not well-formed XML

Hi Philip,

Yes, I can confirm I can reproduce that bug on Calabash 0.9.4.

It appears to be an issue with the log step, rather than with the validate-with-schematron step - if I'm not using the log step but am taking the output of the schematron step to reuse in an xslt step, then it works fine.

Inigo
http://surguy.net/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/