Re: Content-Type of http-request-007 on tests.xproc.org

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:23:01 +0100
To: Toman_Vojtech@emc.com
Cc: xproc-dev@w3.org

2009/2/5 ? wrote:

> Are you sure? I just debugged this in our implementation and I get
> application/xml.

  But that's because your implementation is better than mine and set
the request Content-Type correctly :-)  After your response I made
further checks, and it occurred that I set a wrong Content-Type on the
request (and I guess .../echo just mimics its input.)

  Thanks, and sorry for the noise (again,)

http://www.fgeorges.org/