Calabash: enabling debug logging

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:27:59 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi, (again :-p)

  It seems I cannot succeed to enable debug log messages of
Calabash from the command line.  I set the -d option, but I guess
I should also add some logging-framework-specific incantations
(I'm always lost into this logging frameworks maze).

  I did not find it on the documentation.  Maybe I missed it.
But if this is not documented, maybe it should be, especially in
this early stage of the Calabash life.

http://www.fgeorges.org/