"Secret" alpha release of XML Calabash 0.9.16

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:26:16 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hello world,

XML Calabash 0.9.16 (see http://tests.xproc.org/results/calabash/) is
my first attempt at building on top of Saxon 9.2.x. It's rougher than
usual around the edges and I fear the setup docs (never what you would
have called "comprehensive") may be incomplete.

If you're game to give it a whirl, you can download it from

  http://xmlcalabash.com/download/calabash-0.9.16alpha.zip

It implements something that approximates the current editor's draft,
which will become a new Last Call draft "real soon now."

Feedback appreciated.

I hope to start knocking off reported issues as soon as it's a little
more stable and passes a few more tests.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Humanity is acquiring all the right
http://nwalsh.com/            | technology for all the wrong