[closed] Re: Implicit output ports and p:declare-step

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 07:53:29 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
At the 2 July meeting, and again at the 16 July meeting, we concluded
that the best way to resolve this issue was to say that the implicit
output port rule does not apply to p:declare-step.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | People often say that this or that
http://nwalsh.com/            | person has not yet found himself. But