Annotated version of the XProc Relax NG schemas

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 14:51:11 +0300
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
Hi,

As some of you probably know we started to work on XProc support in
oXygen XML editor. The oXygen content completion looks for schema
annotations and presents them next to the offered proposals. The XProc
schemas do not contain documentation annotations so I added some
documentation from the spec. The updated schemas in Relax NG XML syntax
are available from our website:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/resources/schema/relaxng/xproc.rng
http://www.oxygenxml.com/resources/schema/relaxng/steps.rng

Best Regards,