Re: [ANN] xprocxq v0.6.74 BETA an XProc processor written in XQuery

From: David A. Lee <dlee@calldei.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:15:33 -0400
To: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
CC: "xproc-dev@w3.org" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I think this is a fantastic effort.  ! Good going !

How much work do you think it would take to implement this in "saxon b"
(the "free" version) ?
I would enjoy implementing this as an extension module to xmlsh, as well
as perusing the source for my own education on how to use Xquery for
complex things.

_David

--
David A. Lee