Re: Extension function prefixes/namespace

"David A. Lee" <dlee@calldei.com> writes:

> I think the problem I'm running into is an implementation not a spec issue.
>
> The *implementation* (Saxon) I'm using is done by re-declaring the
> namespace prefix to be bound to the function class.

Yeah, well, that won't work, will it? :-)

There's a better API, but it's a little deeper into Saxon. Look at
XProcFunctionLibrary and friends in XML Calabash.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | How is the world ruled and how do wars
http://nwalsh.com/            | start? Diplomats tell lies to