Re: Where's the parallelize step?

"Costello, Roger L." <costello@mitre.org> writes:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I implemented a parallel workflow in XProc.
>
> Here's a picture of it:
>
> http://www.xfront.com/parallel-workflow.gif
>
> I connected the two parallel workflows to the pipeline's input port.
> After the parallel part was done, I merged the two parallel
> workflows using an identity step.

That's all perfectly legit, but note that there's nothing about that
that requires the processor to run them in parallel. And XML Calabash
won't (at least not yet).

?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Doubt is to certainty as neurosis is to
http://nwalsh.com/            | psychosis. The neurotic is in doubt and