Re: Tests recently changed with "Hidden" URL assumption ...

From: David A. Lee <dlee@calldei.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:51:55 -0400
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>, "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
==  NW says
I think it was an improvement because it moved the non-determinism
>From the layout of directories on my laptop to the standard test suite
location :-)
==

There were actually several tests that were "more portable" before your
changes.
( but then some that were less).

I've given in to running the tests against the web all the time and that
seems to be working OK.
I agree thats the best (well least worse :) solution.

-David
David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com
http://www.calldei.com