Re: Compute attribute value with set-attribute

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:14:19 +0200
To: mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
2009/4/7 mozer wrote:

  Hi Mozer,

> You seem to miss the biggest trick of XProc : you should set to empty
> the readable port of the with-option

  Nice to feel a newbie again :-)  Thanks for the response.  Indeed,
the pipeline works.  But I can't find the difference between the two
following pieces of code regarding p:with-option:

             <elem/>

on the one hand, that has to use p:empty and:

             <elem/>

on the other hand, that seems to accept p:with-option without p:empty.
 Well, at least the example works with Calabash and is actually used
in one of its examples.  But I couldn't find the answer in the spec
(neither if it is correct, and if it is the difference between both
examples.)

http://www.fgeorges.org/