Re: calabash with primary attributes

I thought the <p:pipeline/> construct had an automatic "source" port
declared primary, but when I add a secondary input port to it, I find that
Calabash requires it to me marked explicitly with "primary='false' ".

As it is now, Example 2 in the spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#ex1-abbr)
does not run for me (on Calabash 0.9.5-ish to 0.9.7), instead giving:

Error  : Pipeline failed: err:XS0030: null  It is a static error to specify
that more than one input port is the primary.

-Leif Warner