Re: p:validate-with-xml-schema

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:42:51 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:
> I assume that I'm not the first person to think of this.  If so, why hasn't
> this been done already?  If not, is there someplace that I should go to make
> this an official suggestion to the WG?

I don't think anyone has previously proposed it. The place to send
change requests and other comments on the spec is

If you'll send your message to that list, I'd be grateful.

Note, however, that once you've put the pipeline in a library, it's not
really any more or less convienent to call

than it is to call

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It costs a great deal to be reasonable;
http://nwalsh.com/            | it costs youth.--Madame de la Fayette