Re: NVDL?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:46:24 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> I apologize for being johnny-come-lately, but has the WG considered support
> for NVDL, either in this version or the next version of XProc?
>
> http://nvdl.org/
>
> Given support for all the other validation languages, NVDL seems like a
> logical fit to me.

We've talked about it, but I don't think any of us are expert enough
to tell if XProc can already handle all of NVDL or if we'd need a
p:nvdl step.

At this point, I think it's not likely to make it into V1.0. But if
someone knows what needs to be done, I'd love to hear about it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It'll cost you.
http://nwalsh.com/            |