Re: p:wrap's group-adjacent

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> I suppose the intervening elements (author, title) are causing the problem?
> How do I wrap the <Book> elements together?

I think your example is fine, Calabash doesn't handle group-adjacent
yet. And a quick look at the source suggests it isn't going to be easy
to get it working. Sigh.

My highest priority issue right now is making it possible to call
pipelines. After I get that working, I'll try to look at
group-adjacent.

I'm experimenting with getsatisfaction.com for Calabash. I've added the
problem there: http://getsatisfaction.com/calabash/

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The First Amendment is often
http://nwalsh.com/            | inconvenient. But that is besides the