Re: Where is my c:result?

James Garriss <james@garriss.org> writes:

> Excellent.  My mistake was assuming that p:compare had a primary output.
> What should have tipped me off as I read the spec?  Is it that primary
> equals false?  From the spec:

Yep, primary=false is the flag.

> boolean -->
>
> As to a working solution, you had the right idea, but as calabash informs
> us:  Attribute "step" not allowed on p:output.  Instead, we can put a result
> port in p:compare, like such:

No, that's not right. You aren't allowed to put a p:output on an atomic
step. Does Calabash miss that too? Sigh. Another day, another bug :-)

The output port is part of the declaration of the p:compare step.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A proof tells us where to concentrate
http://nwalsh.com/            | our doubts.-- Anonymous