Calabash 0.8.3 released

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:35:08 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I shipped version 0.8.3 this afternoon.

  http://xmlcalabash.com/download/

I believe there's a tentative implementation for every step and better
support for a number of features:

  * Support for text/html and base64 encoding in <p:unescape-markup>.
  * Support for exclude-inline-prefixes.
  * Support for <p:xpath-context> on <p:choose> and/or <p:when>.
  * Detect and report duplicate option names.
  * Added <cx:message> (for debugging). It's just like the identity
    step except that it has a message option that it prints to stderr.
  * Implemented <p:validate-with-schematron>.
  * Implemented <p:xsl-formatter>. Requires XEP.
  * Added <cx:delta-xml>. Requires DeltaXML.
  * Fixed bug where non-primary input ports didn't automatically get
    connected.
  * Support for <p:log> on atomic steps.
  * Don't crash when a library imports itself.

Bugs still abound, I'm sure, but Calabash currently passes all the
tests in the test suite.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Not only are there no happy endings,
http://nwalsh.com/            | there aren't even any endings.