Re: possible bug in p:iteration select

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:50:08 +0200
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>

2008/10/1 Norman Walsh wrote:

> I'm quite surprised. First, you only have to quote
> expressions that are simple strings.

  Oops, sorry, I didn't look carefully enough at the
example.  I thought the file path (something like
/path/to/file.xml) was actually an XPath.

  If I am right, I've seen in another context that same
thing (quoting an XPath expression itself to pass it to a
step), but I can't find it anymore.  Something like:

    xpath=" '/root/elem[@a eq 1]' "

  Of course, defining an attribute's value as an XPath
expression, thus having to quote string literals in that
context, is not at all disturbing (IMHO.)

> I'm sort of expecting most of our users will have some
> XSLT experience.

  ;-)

http://www.fgeorges.org/